Pre-Built Survey Instruments
for Student SEL, Teacher, and Family Engagement
Choose from over a dozen pre-built surveys, or build your own from 300+ survey questions covering these topics:
- How well students are able to persevere through setbacks to achieve important long-term goals.Growth Mindset -Student perceptions of whether they have the potential to change those factors that are central to their performance in school.
- How well students manage their emotions, thoughts, and behaviors in different situations.
- Social Awareness
- How well students consider the perspectives of others and empathize with them.
- How much students believe they can succeed in achieving academic outcomes.
- Learning Strategies
- How well students deliberately use strategies to manage their own learning processes generally.]
- Classroom Effort
- How much effort students put into school and learning.
- Social Perspective
- Taking -The extent to which students consider the perspectives of their teachers.
- Self-Efficacy About Specific Subjects
- How much students believe they can succeed in achieving academic outcomes in specific subjects.
- Emotion Regulation
- How well students regulate their emotions.
- School Climate
- Perceptions of the overall social and learning climate of the school. Recommended
- Teacher-Student Relationships
- How strong the social connection is between teachers and students within and beyond the school. Recommended
- Sense of Belonging
- How much students feel that they are valued members of the school community. Recommended
- School Safety
- Student perceptions of physical and psychological safety while at school. Recommended
- How attentive and invested students are in school.
- Rigorous Expectations
- How much students feel that their teachers hold them to high expectations around effort, understanding, persistence and performance in class.
- Valuing of Specific Subjects
- How much students feel that an academic subject is interesting, important, and useful.
- Valuing of School
- How much students feel that school is interesting, important and useful.
Teacher Skills & Perspectives:
- Teacher Self-Reflection
- Faculty perceptions of their professional strengths and areas for growth, related to social-emotional learning.
- Professional Learning about SEL
- Perceptions of the amount and quality of professional growth and learning opportunities available to faculty, related to social-emotional learning.
- School Climate
- Perceptions of the overall social and learning climate of the school.
- Resources for Student Support
- Perceptions of the adequacy of the school’s resources for student support.
- Educating All Students
- Faculty perceptions of their readiness to address issues of diversity.